Search This Blog

Monday, 15 October 2018

E-Portfolio Maths

E-PORTFOLIO MATHS


Level 1
Number Strategies
Find half and quarters of shapes or sets by equally sharing the objects


Number Knowledge
Read the symbols for ½  ¼ ⅓  ⅕ 1/10

Find fractions of sets using repeated addition

Find fractions of shapes and lengths

Level 2
Number Strategies
Use simple additive strategies with whole numbers and fractions.
Number Knowledge
Know and can order unit fractions ½  ¼ ⅓  ⅕ 1/10
Know simple fractions in everyday use.
Order fractions with the same denominator ¼    2/4 ¾


What did we do?
We did fractions with our maths groups as well as some whole class fraction
activities. We made fraction caterpillars, kites, and rockets. In our group with
the teachers we have been working on the goals as above.


I think I did well because I followed the instructions of what it wanted me to.

My next step is to read all of the fractions.

1 comment:

  1. You did a lot of learning during fractions Zoe. You have set a great next step. You can also work on ordering fractions from the smallest to the biggest. Well done Zoe.

    ReplyDelete